API Testing course for anyone who needs to learn the best practices in testing like Testing Engineers and Software Testers.
- Testers working at least for one year in the software testing field.
- What is API?
- How API works?
- Introduction to XML
- What is XML?The Difference Between XML and HTMLHow Can XML be Used?
- Introduction to Web Services
- Web ServicesWeb Services take Web-applications to the Next LevelWeb Services Types
- Introduction to WSDL
- What is WSDL?
- WSDL Describes Web ServicesThe WSDL Document StructureWSDL and UDDI
- Introduction to SOAP
- What is SOAP?
- Why SOAP?
- Syntax Rules
- What is REST?
- Format of Request & Response e.g. JSON, XML
- Performing different REST API calls e.g. GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, etc.
- Validation of different Output Responses
- API Testing basics
- API testing with SoapUI
- API Testing best practices
- Tips and Tricks
- Q&A / Discussion