Mobile Testing Lab
- Mobile app testing is time consuming and expensive, and very critical to ensuring your customer have a positive experience when they use your mobile applications.
- Mobile app testing presents unique challenges. There are trade-offs that you need to consider and choices that you need to make regarding the mix of different techniques and methods that will be used in mobile app testing.
- Testing your apps across multiple devices is more important than ever to get a bug-free product.
TestPRO provide the first Mobile Testing Lab in Egypt with a set of high-end devices to facilitate your test and this is will help you in:
- Test on a range of devices:
- The number of mobile devices grows every day, bringing with it a range of screen sizes, resolutions, processing power, etc. You’d need a warehouse to store all these devices.
- Test on real devices:
- Emulators and simulators simply don’t cut it. Fingers on touchscreens are much different than mouse clicks and real devices aren’t clean well-maintained systems. But to house all the devices you would need for testing.
- Outdated / Updated Software:
- Not everyone regularly updates their operating system. Some Android users might not even have access to the newest version. How does your app behave on older OS versions?
MATS Quadrant …
Mobile App Test Strategy is an innovative collection of best practices based on multiple standards and our consultant experience to solve many challenges to a good extent and help to reduce the risk of failure.