Test Automation – Selenium
This course is designed for automation testers who have basic coding skills. This course focuses on creating, executing and maintaining automation Tests.
This course includes hands-on labs and real testing project to reinforce practical skills and ensure you’re ready to use the tools on your return to your workplace.
* Testers working at least for one year in software testing field.
* Testers have good knowledge in programming languages (Preferred Java or C#).
This course is designed for Testers, QC Engineers and QC Leads.
* Intro to SW Test Automation
* Test Robots
* Where Selenium Fits (Does/Doesn't)?
* Why Selenium is So Important?
* What is the different selenium Versions?
* GUI Test Automation Basics
* Selenium Way?
* Selenium helping tools [IDE, FireBug, And FirePath]
* Install Java
* Install Eclipse
* Project Structure
* Run “Hello World”
* Dealing with basic web elements
* Test frameworks [TestNG]
* Benefits of using test frameworks
* Write TestNG basic Tests
* TestNG Reports
* Accessing Elements with XPath/CSS Selectors
* Accessing Complex Elements
* WebDriver Commands
* Using JS with selenium.
* Handling AngularJS/JQuery web Elements
* Handling Dynamics [Navigation, AJAX, Rendering Elements]
* Constructed/Compound Actions
* Switches Alerts & Windows
* Upload files. [http://imagemap-generator.dariodomi.de/]
* Using POM
* Data driven testing