In SharePoint Testing Training, Trainee demonstrates the full feature set in SharePoint 2010 and the necessary skills to be a SharePoint Tester. The course shows how to use SharePoint, create sites and site collections. It also covers security and permissions in addition to an advanced features such as document management.
The course is also appropriate for anyone who needs to learn SharePoint features. Also, it's designed for Junior Testes to learn how to deal with SharePoint as a Tester.
It is suggested that candidates for the course to have a SharePoint knowledge but it's not a must.
* What is SharePoint?
* SharePoint from Testing Perspective
* SharePoint Main Components
* How to Test SharePoint Portal?
* Tips and Tricks in SharePoint Testing
* Case Study
* Understanding a SharePoint team site
* Navigating lists and libraries
* Creating document workspaces
* Using versioning and check-in/check-out
* Adding and deleting users
* Creating a wiki and a blog
* Managing documents