ISTQB - Test Analyst-[Not Accredited]
The Advanced Level qualification is aimed at people who have achieved an advanced point in their careers in software testing.
This includes people in roles such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers. This Advanced Level qualification is also appropriate for anyone who wants a deeper understanding of software testing, such as project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, IT directors, and management consultants.
To receive Advanced Level certification, candidates must hold the Foundation Certificate and satisfy the Exam Board which examines them that they have sufficient practical experience to be considered Advanced Level qualified.
* 3 years’ experience in Software Testing.
* Hold ISTQB-CTFL certificate.
Testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers.
* Perform the appropriate testing activities based on the software development lifecycle being used.
* Determine the proper prioritization of the testing activities based on the provided by the risk analysis.
* Select and apply appropriate testing techniques to ensure an adequate level of confidence, based on defined coverage criteria.
* Provide the appropriate level of documentation relevant to the testing activities.
* Determine the appropriate types of functional testing to be performed.
* Assume responsibility for the usability testing for a given project.
* Effectively participate in reviews, applying knowledge of typical mistakes made in work products.
* Design and implement a defect classification scheme.
* Apply tools to support an efficient testing process.
* Testing Process
* Test Management
* Test Techniques
* Testing Software Quality Characteristics
* Defect Management
* Test Tools
Trainer: Samer Desouky